Solliciteer voor deze job!
Orkla House Care Benelux
Orkla House Care comprises Jordan, Anza, Hamilton, Spekter, SAM and Harris – six leading brands, offering painting tools and accessories to both DIYers and professional painters alike. The Nordic region, Benelux and United Kingdom are the home markets, however the products can be found in a number of other countries as well.
Market leader Anza, based in Sweden, develops reliable painting tools for DIYers. The driving force has stayed the same all the way since it started in 1946 – to make it easier to paint. That's why Anza works to help DIYers succeed with their painting projects, for example by providing advice and guidance both in store and digitally.
Anza Pro is one of the leading painting tool manufacturers in Scandinavia, based in Sweden since 1946. The brand strive to make professional painters everyday work easier, through products that improve results, save time, and provide relief.
Harris is the UK’s favourite decorating brand for over 90 years and has more recently had an exciting, refreshing relaunch that truly focuses on the needs of the DIY’er by providing reliable and quality decorating tools for the task in hand and quite simply, to make decorating easier and more enjoyable.
Jordan is a renowned market leader in Norway within both painting tools and cleaning equipment. The brand has a long standing tradition of delivering innovative products known for their high quality and user friendliness.
For over 250 years the Hamilton® name has been synonymous with quality and innovation. This experience has built a portfolio of well-loved and respected brushes, rollers and accessories – a brand that boasts loyalty from many professional users.
Since 1924, Spekter has had a profound respect and curiosity for the Danish painter. Spekter knows that the body is the #1 professional tool and continuously develops painting tools with the purpose of being the painters’ best helper regarding ergonomics, optimal results and time-savings.
As Category Manager Procurement, you will be responsible for:
- the strategic purchasing relationship for the Benelux organization: the role takes full accountability for cost price management, cost improvement/development, cost development and securing supply within the Orkla House Care Group Procurement mandate;
- leading in negotiation of terms, lead times, cost prices, settlement terms, rebate agreements, service and quality levels and formalizing these in supply contracts;
- identifying and working cross functionally in problem areas or market conditions that could have a significant effect on supply;
- researching strategies, opportunities and initiatives to reduce costs and inventory investments whilst meeting the company’s objectives on quality and service;
- assisting in the research and identification of reliable alternative sources of supply, benchmarking, assessment of suppliers;
- development of category strategies/contingencies for your suppliers using a segmented approach and high levels of prioritization and strategic thinking;
- visiting suppliers to assess suitability for supply or ongoing relationships with the objective of continuous improvement across the whole procurement arena;
- attending trade exhibitions to scope out new suppliers and maintain contact with existing suppliers;
- actively promoting new product ideas from the supplier base to the marketing organization;
- support to Product Development in the Benelux organization where necessary;
- updating savings in SMART online platform ensuring projects are being reported appropriately and accurately;
- support to the organization for promotional activities as required;
- coordination with suppliers with quality complaints.
- You have CIPS or equivalent qualified – preferable.
- You have minimum of 2 years’ experience of purchasing.
- You have experience in dealing with global suppliers and B2B relationships.
- You have understanding of best practice in procurement.
- You are a self-motivated and a confident individual who is extremely well organised and energetic.
- You can work with and guide a mix of stakeholders.
- You are a purchasing professional or CESS/ international A level educated (or equivalent).
- You can effectively engage and influence at all level.
- You can work under pressure and to tight schedules.
- You can speak fluent Dutch and English, French is a plus.
(Benelux - Wommelgem)
Solliciteer voor deze job!